Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Burp Cloth and Bib sets
















These bibs are so nice. They are great for an inexpensive but unique baby gift. My almost 2 year-old loves to just wear these bibs around the house (funny girl, I know) just because of the soft minky backing. Sometimes you want something a little nicer than a plain old burp cloth, and these are perfect. You have the absorbancy of the diaper with the look of something nicer for when you're out and about. I always prewash the brand new prefold diapers I use to preshrink them. I also put an extra layer in the middle of the bib for extra absorption, and there is a velcro fastener at the neck, which is a large enough neck to fit an 18 month-old, so you can use this bib for quite a while.







Check back often for pictures of more designs to come.



I can custom make sets, so if you want monkeys, something boyish, holiday themed, whatever you choose the theme. Each set is $15. I can also personalize 1 or both pieces for $8.



To order e-mail me at cuddlebugbabies@cox.net , just tell me what colors you'd like and any special details, circles, butterflies, etc. I'll get back to you within 24 hours with a price quote and payment details.




or pay with paypal and add your choices in the text box here.









Monogram and color choices






1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I like the fourth one down. Four more days till I find out the sex of my baby :D I'll definitely have to get this.

    ReplyDelete