Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Custom order quilts

These are some of the quilts I have made for custom orders.

I can pretty much recreate most quilts. These quilts all had 4"x4" squares that make up the front of the quilt. You can choose small squares or bigger squares as I have done on some of the other quilts.












Pricing starts at $65 for the baby quilts with minky backing, for personalization add $8.00.









Below is a lap blanket I made for my grandma.


To order e-mail me at cuddlebugbabies@cox.net , just tell me what colors you'd like and any special details, circles, butterflies, etc. I'll get back to you within 24 hours with a price quote and payment details.


1 comment:

  1. These are mine! I have to tell you, they are the greatest quilts ever! Favorites already. Thank you again so much for making them. You are truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete