Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I was working on some new things today.  I've had this monkey fabric screaming at me to do something with it, so I made a cute little set with minky on the backs of the bib and burp cloth, and that really fluffy material on the back of the lovey.  I just love the colors, and how cute that monkey is peeking out. 

I also made a girly infant seat canopy.  I used the pink skulls fabric, with a black contrasting fabric on the bottom side.  I also added ric-rac to the tabs to add a little extra something.  

Hopefully one of these days I'll remember to take pictures while I'm making things to make it more interesting.
I will be making a small bag with a vinyl pocket for a picture.  I have an idea for a design, I think it will just be a matter of  figuring out how to get it all sewn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment